Welcome to our Pop-Up Page
We offer various pop-up coaching sessions as a way to introduce new people to our work and to offer lower introductory prices. We often use our pop-up sessions to collect conversations for our blogs, which have various themes related to offering support, guidance, hope, and inspiration for life’s various challenges.
Our current focus is Peace
We are currently recording pop-up conversation sessions for a new blog called “Peace is an Action Blog”. This blog will feature conversations with people we meet out and about in the world. In the Peace is an Action Blog, We will be teaching practical, every day actions that are powerful tools for bringing about peace in our personal and communal lives. We also look forward to learning from you, too. If you are interested in participating in this project, please email us for more information.
We are building this blog starting the month of July 2016. We will launch the blog once we have enough content to post weekly for a six-month period.
Look for us in Orange County, CA, over the weekend of July 29-31, 2016. Our peace action theme for this weekend is FORGIVENESS. (This is a suggested topic in case you want to talk with us but don’t know exactly where you want to start.) In thinking about forgiveness,
- What is an example of forgiveness you have either given or received?
- How is timing important in practicing forgiveness? Is there a wrong timing for forgiving? Is there a right timing? How is forgiveness different from denial?
- What is forgiveness in your BODY?
- What is forgiveness in your THOUGHTS?
- What is forgiveness in your EMOTIONS?
- What might you need to forgive about yourself?
- What might you wish to forgive about another (or others)?