Christine Boschen, President
Phone: 925-951-7258 Email: email@example.com Mail: P.O. Box 21670, Concord, California, 94521
The old way of getting to know someone was to ask, “What do you do [for a living]?”
When we have asked each other this question, without even realizing it, we were all agreeing to stay small and within pre-defined boxes that had been crafted for us over centuries. Earth needs us now to be our new, authentic selves, on behalf of all life.
That being said, it does help to know a little bit about the path we have each journeyed. So, here's a little bit about me: I love to play, create, be in nature, and make friends. My formal education is in biology and soil science, though I have spent years making art (and in my younger years, music) and studying the way that humans, with me as my main object of observation, heal and grow. I have a spiritual practice that includes meditation and channeling messages from higher realms. I believe that God is within all of us and that Love is what binds us together and creates our life purpose.
For nearly twenty years, I worked as an environmental scientist. I still keep one foot in that world (with a part-time job in environmental consulting), while I continue to do this work of my heart and my dreams here in Converge Forward. It is a humbling, and sometimes jumbling, journey to find ones way through life. We are all in it together. No one has it completely figured out in advance, and we bumble our way forward. From my heart to yours, let's support each other as life calls us forward, in service to life.
This is me, starting to dream up Converge Forward, circa 2013.
Photo by Sara Goetz.
I'm still dreaming!
Photo montage by B. Donohue
The real question, the NOW question, is, “What do you dream?”
It’s through our collective, authentic dreaming, that we understand our new to-do list. We are in a time of rapid changes, and if you are feeling great urgency in getting in touch with your dreams, and acting on your dreams, you are not alone! If you are feeling overwhelmed and in need of support in this process, you are also not alone. We are here to help!
Converge Forward is my dream, brought to life, and I am still dreaming!
Dreaming and doing, dreaming and doing, this is an iterative process.
- I dream that I am helping millions of people to heal themselves, their families, and their relationship with their community and environment.
- I dream that we re-village our communities and that our roadways are filled with bicycles and lined with trees.
- I dream that we have eliminated our culture of waste and always trying to have new things, and, instead, we share, we repair, we help, and we delight in the joys of being together.
- I dream that we are aware of the non-human beings around us, and that all our actions aim at protecting them and creating thriving habitat.
- I dream of clean water, clean air, a reforested planet, and a new era of human cooperation.
Dreaming is the first step in bringing forward a new reality. When we dream together, magic happens. I welcome joint dream brainstorm sessions! Reach out if you would like to brainstorm together.