What to expect
If you are an individual working on relationship issues, the format will be the same as described for Individuals. If you are two or more people coming for coaching on your relationship, we have a few options:
- We can meet together all at the same time. Christine will listen to each of you and give you each (and together) suggestions for what you might do to support your selves and each other more effectively.
- We can meet one-on-one separately. If we do this, you have the option of allowing each other to listen to each other’s taped sessions. This is a powerful opportunity for you each to transform your relationship experience:
- It provides you a situation where you have complete control over the pace of the information coming at you (because you can stop and start the recording at any time).
- This allows you to pause whenever you notice a reaction in yourself and allows you to pay attention to yourself in that moment: what are you feeling, thinking, and seeing? What are your options for transforming that experience?
- This allows you to turn your gaze on yourself and see that you have the power and the control of your own experience.
- Practicing this with the tape of your relationship partner allows you to better recognize your options and your choices when you are next in a normal, “real time” conversation with that person and with others.
If you opt to tape the conversation with Christine, you will receive a worksheet with suggested questions and exercises to use when listening back to the tape. For more information on the benefits of taping our session(s), please read the description of one-on-one coaching for Individuals.
You have the option of applying to be a Subject for a Curated Conversation
After you have had the session (or sessions) with Christine, and you have gotten to the point that you have made shifts in your life for the better–or, you are still working through your issues, and you would like to engage an audience to further support your process–you can apply to be a Subject for a Curated Conversation. Learn more here. Please note: clearly, privacy is an individual’s personal choice, and for this reason, this option is only available for you if all members of your party are interested in sharing your story in a Curated Conversation.