What to expect
We will be as structured or as free-form as you like. In general, we start by Christine listening to you. We move into discussing some options for different approaches you may take. We end with a recap of what, in our conversation, resonated for you and give you some suggestions for what you may want to consider or do differently moving forward.
Recording provides additional value
We recommend that we record the conversation, though if you are not comfortable doing so, we will not. Recording the conversation provides you powerful growth opportunity:
- What you repeat, you become! Recording our session allows you to return, again and again, to the segments that were most helpful to you.
- Healing and growth (taking bad to good) also requires that you revisit painful topics until they become valuable lessons you have learned. By re-listening to the topics that trouble you, you can
- Practice gaining control over distance and timing, which are key tools in gaining the ability to transcend your troubles.
- Practice self-care and different responses.
- Revisiting old conversations allows you to mark your progress.
If you opt to tape the conversation with Christine, you will receive a worksheet with suggested questions and exercises to use when listening back to the tape.
You have the option of applying to be a Subject for a Curated Conversation
After you have had the session (or sessions) with Christine, and you have gotten to the point that you have made shifts in your life for the better–or, you are still working through your issues, and you would like to engage an audience to further support your process–you can apply to be a Subject for a Curated Conversation. Learn more here.