Hello, and welcome to Converge Forward.
This is a place for
- Personal growth and healing,
- Talking things through with your family and your community,
- Listening and learning, and
- Participating in creative neighborhood projects to heal our environment and build resilience together.
This is a business of the heart.
That is, this business is the answer that came when I asked myself the question, what is it that I am meant to bring to the world? Coming to understand what this business is meant to be has been a journey! I incorporated in 2013, and I am writing this welcome message in 2021.
Converge Forward is a Community "Living Room":
A welcoming place to rest, to set down your burdens and allow yourself time and space for...
- Your Individual Healing Journey
- Asking the Big Questions and listening for your own answers
- Receiving spiritual and emotional support
- Relaxing and coming home to your body
- Learning and practicing new communication skills in your family and your community settings
- Coming together as a community to celebrate, to learn, to grow, and to try, together, as we bring more peace and wellbeing into our world, for ourselves and for all life around us.
You are warmly welcomed here.
Thank you for your presence and your engagement, whether you are here to listen to a podcast, meet with me for a one-on-one channeling or communication coaching session, or participate in a community project.
Founder, Converge Forward, Inc.
"Pi Day", March 14, 2021
We are here to support you in your personal journey! Only you can find and know yourself, but you need and deserve support.
Services for individuals include channeling and coaching. Coming soon: "Doorway to Better", a self-paced online course for healing from and growing through family-related pain. The Doorway to Better course can be studied alone or together with your family members.
Communicating with others starts with communicating with yourself.
Services for people in relationships (family, romantic partners, close friends, and any other important relationships in your life) include channeling, facilitation, and coaching. Coming soon: "Doorway to Better", a self-paced online course for healing from and growing through family-related pain. The Doorway to Better course can be studied alone or together with your family members.
Community - Nature
It's our turn to take care of Mother Earth, and each other, simultaneously, together! Here, we
- Learn how to make our own sourdough bread! (Online self-paced course coming soon)
- Participate in neighborhood gardening projects for habitat improvement and growing local food networks! (Art installations/wildlife sanctuaries to be included)
- Create our own local up-cycle fashion trends! (Community learning and community marketplace projects coming soon)